Pope Francis celebrates the Closing Mass of World Youth Day 2016 and announces Panama will host in 2019.
Pope Francis passes through the Holy Door of Mercy at Campus Misericordiae, and takes part in the World Youth Day Prayer Vigil.
Pope Francis visits the Divine Mercy Shrine in Lagiewniki and passes through the Holy Door. He also takes part in the rite of reconciliation with some young people.
Celebration of the Way of the Cross by young people at World Youth Day in Krakow.
Pope Francis visits and prays at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp.
World Youth Day Opening Mass celebrated by Cardinal Sanislaw Dziwisz in Krakow's Blonia Park.
Tune in The CatholicTV Network coverage of World Youth Day from Krakow, July 26-31, 2016. Visit CatholicTV.com's Papal Programming page for all the major moments from Pope Francis' visit to Poland that week.
CatholicTV will broadcast the major events from Poland the week of July 26-31. Tune in to World Youth Day events and Masses, meetings and moments from Pope Francis’ visit. The Knights of Columbus will host Mercy Centre, the international English-language catechetical and youth festival site, at World Youth Day and CatholicTV will broadcast events from there as well.
All times Eastern | subject to change
Tuesday, July 26
- World Youth Day Opening Mass celebrated by Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz in Błonia Park, Krakow | 11:30 am (rebroadcast 8 pm)
- Mercy Centre: Krakow City of Saints Panel Reflection | 1 pm (rebroadcast 10 pm)
Wednesday, July 27
- Mercy Centre: Catechesis Session | 11 am
- Pope Francis greeting from “papal window” of the Krakow Bishop’s Palace | 3 pm (rebroadcast 6 pm)
- Mercy Centre: Mass with Cardinal Seán O'Malley | 1:30 pm
- Mercy Centre: Panel Discussion on Religious Freedom | 4:30 pm
- Mercy Centre: Celebration for Prayer, Scripture, Music, and Witness | 7:30 pm
- Mercy Centre: Night of Mercy Youth Festival | 9 pm
Thursday, July 28
- Mass for the 1,050th anniversary of the baptism of Poland | 4:30 am (rebroadcast 7:30 pm)
- Pope Francis rides through Blonia Park to the World Youth Day Papal Welcoming Ceremony | 11 am (rebroadcast 9:30 pm)
Friday, July 29
- Pope Francis’ visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau Camp | 3:30 am (rebroadcast 3:30 pm)
- Apostolic Visit to University Children’s Hospital | 10:30 am (rebroadcast 7:30 pm)
- World Youth Day Way of the Cross with Pope Francis | noon (rebroadcast 8:30 pm)
- Mercy Centre: Catechesis Session | 10 pm
Saturday, July 30
- Pope Francis visits Divine Mercy Shrine in Lagiewniki, liturgy of penance with youth | 2:30 am (rebroadcast 5 pm)
- Papal Mass with priests, religious and seminarians from Saint Pope John Paul II Sanctuary, where Saint Faustina is buried | 4:30 am (rebroadcast 9:30 pm)
- Mercy Centre: U.S. National Pilgrim Mass | 11 am (rebroadcast 11:30 pm)
- World Youth Day Prayer Vigil | 1 pm (rebroadcast 7:30 pm)
Sunday, July 31
- Pope Francis celebrates Mass for the Conclusion of World Youth Day | 3 am (rebroadcast 8 pm)
- Papal meeting with World Youth Day volunteers and organizers, departure from Krakow | 11 am