WOW: The CatholicTV Challenge features three rounds of three third graders answering host Father Reed's questions about the "WUDABOUT", phrases that have significance in Catholic life. The winner of each round advances to the final challenge to compete for the grand prize.
Season 8 of this Telly and Pixie Award winning series began Labor Day. You can play along with a new show Monday at 7:30 p.m. with repeats of that WUDABOUT Tuesday at 5 p.m., Wednesday at 8:30 a.m., Thursday at 1 a.m., Friday at 6:30 a.m. and Saturday at 8 p.m.
WUDABOUT Schedule 2012
- Sept. 2 Sacred Triduum
- Sept. 9 New Testament Names
- Sept. 16 The Four Gospels
- Sept. 23 Great Names in the Hebrew Scriptures
- Sept. 30 Christmas Carols and Songs
- Oct. 7 Holy Orders
- Oct. 14 Consecrated Life
- Oct. 21 Sacred Destinations
- Oct. 28 Patron Saints
- Nov. 4 Catholic Hymns and Songs
- Nov. 11 Instruments, Numbers and Foods in the Bible